Tuesday 19 July 2011

Goodbye Gryffindor

 It all came to a finish last night for Kita. Her love of the Harry Potter saga came to end when we went and saw the final instalment. Pauly didn’t really know what was going on because he had missed a few of them but none the less it was a great watch. We thought of taking a photo at the movies (just to add something to the blog) but we forgot our camera. So like all cool people do, we took one at home. I (Paul) think this is photography gold. I love this photo. Also found one that Kita took of me and Baby Preston. I’m a little hesitant to put this photo online. Crystal is rather obsessed with her child (Have you seen her blog and Facebook????) and may get angry if he is shown to others in a bad lighting.  He is a cute child though.

1 comment:

  1. what the hell??? Preston looks like a strange old man???? Ok he is hella cute so your camera must be CRAP ha ha ha. Also the photo of you = scary ha ha ha. Wow harry potter has come to an end - I think I only got up to book 5. Useless. I want to see kung fu panda 2

    ReplyDelete