Its a few weeks late but we celebrated our first wedding anniversary on the 13th of November. It has been such an amazing year where we have both learnt a lot about ourselves, each other and how to work in an eternal relationship. We also thought up some of our favourite thinks from the last year.. In one year we have....
- Started to save for a house
- Finished another year of uni
- Have yet to take a sick day at work
- Tried over 100 recipes
- Run around Lake Taupo
- Got dressed up in our wedding gears again for another photo shoot almost 10 months after our wedding
- Goodbyes to parents and hello to a new nephew!
- And booked and all paid for a trip to the states in April of 2012
Yup its been an amazing year! We leave you with some photos. Something that we are going to do every year. When Pauly really tried to lose weight he gave up all junk food. He lives a Monday to Friday no junk food life style and allows himself a few luxury’s in the weekend. One thing he doesn’t not eat though is Fast food!! His favourite thing in the whole wide world is a McDonalds cheeseburger!! He allows himself two cheeseburgers a year. One after the Lake Taupo Run in Feb and another in November on our wedding anniversary. This is because on our wedding day we had cheeseburgers on the main table!! It may sound weird but that is just how we do!!