Tuesday 22 November 2011

Where to start??

We are going to go against everything we have been taught about the blogging world and do a couple posts in the same day. The reason we haven’t been blogging as much is because Pauly told himself no blogging while exams were on. Two months and two passed exams later and blogging is back on the agenda. Where to begin is the question though.
Our friends Mandi and Tala tied the knot!! It was a beautiful wedding with a lot of laughs and good entertainment. Here are a few photos from their special day.. One thing that we always do at weddings is compare our wedding to what others do. I’m sure everyone is the same. Obviously no one can compare to the food Lian provided for ours! That’s our first comparison... Kita also loves to think of the venue and how nothing can beat that!



Question for the post is... (if your married) what is unbeatable about your wedding day??

1 comment:

  1. yes I have to say your food was pretty good alright! I am not sure anything at my wedding was unbeatable...I think I would change a lot of things about my wedding now!

    ReplyDelete